Rebecca Larkin Interiors is focused on providing quality affordable Decorating and Design solutions for residential and commercial spaces. Vintage, Eclectic and Period-Inspired design style, combined with her passion for charming, historic properties, offers a creative modern design perspective while remaining sympathetic to the history behind your property as well as the style that resonates with you and your lifestyle or commercial vision.
On a Commercial level, Rebecca has over 20 years experience in the Hospitality industry at the management level, and consequently is able to combine aesthetic values with the operational demands of businesses that include Boutique Hotels, Restaurants, Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfasts.
Rebecca Larkin Interiors places a huge emphasis on personalised service and customer satisfaction and will do everything to meet your expectations.
* Specialised commercial decorating and design solutions for the hospitality industry, from simple room reconfiguration to complete makeovers
* Colour and Soft Furnishing consultation and installation
* Room de-cluttering
* Complete residential and commercial design and renovation services that include conceptual planning, procurement, contractor engagement, project management, contractor and full installation.
* Property Styling and staging for more effective property sales. Click HERE to learn more
* Custom Curtains, Sheers, Roman Blinds, Roller Blinds & Plantation Shutters. Click HERE to learn more.
* Custom Upholstering Services - From Antique to Contemporary. Fully qualified upholsterer. Warwick Fabric Specialist. Click HERE to learn more.
*The use of 3D Software that allows us to transform and literally fly through your target spaces so you can see the final layout, colour schemes, fabrics, and furniture ideas before the project even starts
Rebecca is a qualified Interior Decorator and Designer. She is based at Blackheath in the Blue Mountains, NSW, although her Commercial and Residential clients extend to Sydney, the Southern Highlands and Interstate.
Additionally, Rebecca, with her partner Kit, operates a retail store called Blackheath Interiors and Homewares, which offers an eclectic mix of new and unique one-off furniture pieces, homewares and accessories. In-store services also include custom curtains, blinds and upholstering. Located in the heart of Blackheath at 2/42 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785.