Interior Design Solutions. Blue Mountains, NSW
Rebecca is a Qualified Interior Decorator, Designer and Property Stylist with a love of Vintage, Classical and Period inspired decor.
She draws her inspiration from Hollywood Regency, French Provincial, Mid Century Eclectic and the Art Deco design movements, and is particularly drawn to properties, buildings, houses and spaces that have historic value or capture the emotion of a bygone era.
Rebecca bases herself in the Blue Mountains, NSW as she chooses to surround herself with properties that resonate with her decorating and design style, although her services and clients extend to Sydney, the Southern Highlands and interstate.
Her commercial experience stems from over 20 years in the Hospitality industry at the executive level. She has drawn from her knowledge of the important operational demands of an accommodation or Food & Beverage outlet to allow her design and decorating style to meet both the aesthetic and functional needs of operators in this competitive industry.
Services include affordable property styling and staging for effective real estate sales. Residential decorating and design solutions from simple room decluttering to complete home makeovers. Commercial design solutions are also available, specialising in Hotels, Guesthouses, Bed & Breakfasts and Restaurants.
Qualifications and Certifications
* Diploma of Interior Design - Interior Design Institute (USA)
* Certificate in Design (Interior Design and Decorating) - Australian College QED
* Certificate of Kitchen and Bathroom Design - Interior Design Institute (USA)
* Certificate in Home Staging and Property Styling - Interior Design Institute (USA)
* Certificate in Soft Furnishing - The Design EAcademy (UK)